Thursday, March 24, 2011

what to say, what to say.

I just realized that it's been quite a while since a post. I don't want to get in the habit again, so here's a short little post.
My sweet G-Lou turned 6 this past weekend. On her actual birthday we got up, went to starbucks for her birthday frappacino, went shopping, ate at Max n Cheese in Cedar Hill, dropped off daddy and the other girls, went and shopped some more, picked them back up and then finished the night with dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse. Sunday, the next day, was party day. She had a nice little party where I didn't have to do a darn thing, at the carousel at the Parks Mall. I sware, those are the best parties. The set everything up and all I have to do is watch the kids ride the carousel till the get sick. lol. Thankfully that never happened. :-) Anyway, she received lots of nice gifts, got to visit with lots of friends and just had an all around good day! The fun didn't stop there though. The next day was the first day back to school after spring break. So....mommy made cupcakes and took for her class. Only three of her classmates were able to come to her party, so she wanted to celebrate with them too. And, since I'm a pushover, I made her cupcakes. :-)
When my sweet hubby gets the pics on my computer for me, I'll post some of them. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment