Tuesday, April 27, 2010

week of cake

This is proving to be a very busy week, cake wise. I have 4 due in the next 6 days. A baby shower, two birthday cakes and a cake for teacher appreciation week. I'm excited about all of them and I'll post pictures as I finish them.

Tomorrow is also W3D1 of Couch to 5K. This is something I'm NOT terribly excited about...well, that's not all together true. I am a little excited about it. I'm hoping I don't poop out in the middle of it. This week we start with the normal five minute walk, then 90 sec of jogging, 90 seconds of walking, 3 min of jogging, 3 min of walking (then repeat those two sets) and then end with another 5 minute walk to cool down. I have a feeling that half way through that first 3 min jog my legs will begin to feel like jello and I'll puddle right there on the treadmill. If that happens, it is NOT something that pictures of will be posted.

Something else that I've decided to try and do is to read the bible through. It's not anything that I've ever really done outside of church, camps and a few studies here and there. I'm about 2/3rds of the way through Genesis and even though it's a bit confusing, I'm enjoying it.

Ok...that's it for now. Time for this old girl to hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment