Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I ran yesterday and it nearly kicked my hiney. I don't know if I'll be cut out to be a runner or not, but I'll finish this program even if my legs fall off in the process. You'd be amazed at how much more difficult 90 seconds of running is from 60 seconds. They might as well have added an hour. I'm guessing that a lot more stretching will be in order for my walk/run tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

Sydney had her weekly OT session in Grapevine today. While she didn't want to cooperate there, she did have a good day at school. (or so her folder says) In fact, walking out the door of the school she was very quick to tell me that she had a "Really, Really good day" and that she was a "REALLLLLY good girl." My thought is...she had such a good day at school that she just couldn't help herself by the time we got to therapy. (plus, they're doing a social skills class, so it's not her normal 1 on 1 time. that alone causes her to be uneasy)

The other two girls are up to their same old shenanigans. She did this. She did that. I love you, Mommy. Please don't flush my mac and cheese. (ok, so I may have told G that if she didn't cut it out with the tattling AND the constant asking for the Mac and Cheese, that I may possibly flush her leftovers that she was looking forward to down the potty.) I know...mom of the year goes to me.

Time to finish up dinner, bathe kids, put kids in bed, watch American Idol and hit the hay...all by 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment