Thursday, April 22, 2010

Legs on Fire!!

Well, I did my day 2 of week 2 walk/run today. Yikes. I did all 6 of the 90 second runs, but it wasn't with out a little bit of pain. I envisioned myself falling off of the treadmill and going through the wall or window. Thankfully that didn't happen.

Ahhhhh...tomorrow is Friday!! Sydney and Audrey will go off to Mamaw and Papa's house for their Friday night visit, (with Graci to follow on Saturday)so it will just be me, G and E. (yes, I am a poet...) I think we'll stick close to the house tomorrow though and just relax. At least that's what I'd like to do. Besides, I need time to recover after my 'jog'. :-)

Next week should be relatively busy for me. I have four cakes to do. A baby shower cake, 2 birthday cakes and a teacher appreciation cake. I think I'll start baking Monday and just freeze the cake til decorating time. These are four very different cakes, so I'm excited to see how they all turn out!

Oh...we had family pics taken last night. The girls had a blast posing for the camera. I can't wait to see how they all turned out.

And, one last thing. Our dryer broke. The thing won't start...at all. Eric said this evening, "Gee, 13 years and it's never given us trouble." Well, honey...wouldn't you think after 13 years the chances of something going wrong go up a little? I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment