Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday Evening

Well, it's an exciting evening here at the Hansen house. Eric is working overtime right now, and if my calculations are correct, I should see him some time toward the end of September. Ha! I know that's a bit extreme, but with summer approaching there is much OT to be had in Greater Grand Prairie. Just this weekend he'll have around 25 hrs. Crazy, right? With Lone Star Park, The Airhogs and Verizon (I still can't used to the name change) he stays pretty busy during the summer.

Speaking of pretty busy...I'm still working on cake and I'll still be working on cake tomorrow. I can't wait to see them finished. I'm a little upset with myself though. I forgot to take a pic of the one I delivered on Thursday. It was a copy of a previous one that I had done, so I guess it's really not that big of a deal. I should probably quit whining.

Graci took a little, mini road trip with my dad today. I just got off of the phone with her and she reassured me that she was a little lady while she was there. I confirmed with my dad. She was telling the truth. :-)

Well, off to decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment