Monday, April 19, 2010

My first post...again.

I started a blog a couple of years ago, sure to keep up with it. Right? Let me tell you just how much I kept up with it. I kept up with it so much that my last post was in Oct of 2008 and I can't remember the login info to get in to the darn thing.

So...I've decided to start over. It's not like I don't have things to talk about or write down. I'm just not always the best at forming it in to coherent sentences. I'll do my best though. After all...I do have several comedic inspirations with these three kids running around here, a great husband and a fantastic job of a stay at home mom. If nothing else, it can give the ability to my family not on facebook to see pictures of my crazy life around here. (which, isn't really all that crazy).

This can also be another place document the following...
*My latest cake (I do love cake, you know...well making it, at least)
*My progress in my "couch to 5K" (which I just started)
*Any thing else that you may or may not care to read about.

I guess all that's left to say is...sit back, hold on and get ready to be mostly bored to tears.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment